We use our own and third-party cookies to analyse user navigation.
If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use. You can change the settings or get more information here.
What are cookies?
A Cookie is any type of file that is downloaded to the user's computer to store data that can be updated and gathered by the entity that performs its installation.
According to who manages them:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the permanence:
- Session Cookies: A kind of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user have access to a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: A kind of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessible and processed during a determinate time by the person responsible of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose:
- Technical cookies: Are those which allow the user navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist on it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management in the most efficient way of those advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are showed.
Cookies used on this website
The cookies used on this website are those shown on the following table:
You can consult more information about third-party cookies in the links that we show below:
How to delete cookies from your browser